- As for my goal of blogging once a week - so far so good!
- I've written about 15 pages towards my goal of 100 pages - and got another mini-article published, albeit anonymously so that one is mostly just for my own satisfaction.
- I've had a great time so far celebrating holidays I haven't normally given much thought to - even a few not-exactly-holidays, like the Superbowl! I threw my first ever Superbowl party and while it was a bit of a tight fit in my tiny, tiny apartment I was thrilled to see so many of my friends in the same place for once.
- I've watched all but 4 of the top 50 films (and I'm knocking out another this week).
- But the biggest progress of all is my first ever batch of Cinnamon Rolls! I was pleased to find out that even a non-baker like me could turn out a respectable batch - even without the aid of a mixer. The only downside is that the event I made them for ended up being canceled so I was left with a tray of 24, deliciously-fattening rolls all to myself. Sigh. Guess I'll have to take a few (dozen) for the team!
What about you faithful reader? How are those resolutions going?