Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Clearly my priorities have been elsewhere lately, but now that the holidays are over I plan to pick back up with the blogging. 
...
Just as soon as I get back from vacation.

Check back in a week or so for my heartwarming Italian Christmas story and an ode to the little dog I borrowed for the holidays.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a little bit of apartment DIY that made my place a bit cozier this season.

Where there's a will...


*See that radiator in the background? Let me just warn you that while it adds authenticity it is not a friend to the aging laptop.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for quite sometime. Just stop by to say thank you. Rome is one of my target destination yet i still dont have chance to go there. Reading your blog is inspire me to work harder, so I will be there next year.

    A trip to italy

    ReplyDelete