Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hipster Christmas

I visited Rome's Vintage Christmas Market today in a part of town I don't hit very often. 
My friend and I saw a ton of cute stuff and knocked a few items of the Christmas list.  But mostly we reveled in the total hipster experience. There were food trucks, homemade nerd memorabilia, 'artisanal' vegan cake, newsboy caps and bluesy covers of Christmas favorites.  It was a good time and a weird reminder of being back in DC.

Only a week to Christmas!





1 comment:

  1. I just found your Europe Series a few days ago. It inspired me to also pursue my dream of going to Europe someday. I might also do it solo like what you did. I really enjoy reading all your entries. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.

    Amsterdam to london

    ReplyDelete