Monday, November 28, 2016

Rome Everyday

Alice

Since most of my visitors don't just hang around the Embassy neighborhood all day, here's another pizza recommendation you can try just about anywhere in Rome (as you can tell from the map below). I highly recommend a simple pizza margherita here - they make it somehow fresher and more flavor packed than any other pizzeria.  Another bonus is that they sell pizza 'al taglio' meaning you can choose whatever size you want from any of the types available - and mix and match if you've got a big enough appetite.



1 comment:

  1. I just found your Europe Series a few days ago. It inspired me to also pursue my dream of going to Europe someday. I might also do it solo like what you did. I really enjoy reading all your entries. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.

    Europe trip planner

    ReplyDelete