Sunday, April 6, 2014

An old-school tool

This weekend was great, and as always, a bit of a blur. (How could the weekend only be two days? Whose idea was that!) On Saturday I finally got to do something I've wanted to do since before I arrived in Lagos - I went on a boat tour of an awesome place called Makoko.  However I just can't bring myself to write a long post right now. So instead... let me tell you about something that I bought while in Makoko.

It's a toothbrush!

Don't recognize it? Well, this is the local version. I'm not sure exactly what tree it's from, but Wikipedia has some ideas. Whatever the tree, supposedly it has antibacterial properties. I did notice that it was a lot more fun than regular toothbrushing, so that's a plus too.

I guess you all know what to expect in your Christmas stockings now!

No comments:

Post a Comment