Sunday, March 24, 2013

The fate of my long-anticipated HHE*shipment

This picture singlehandedly explains why it takes a long time to get stuff in Nigeria. From what I've heard pretty much everything moves through the port and even with a very efficient port, the volume of shipping they're dealing with is a little insane.
Anyway, I think it's somewhere out there....
 
 
 Which is fine with me.
As long as it wasn't on that one.
 
*note for the uninitiated - HHE stands for household effects - this is the majority of my stuff (especially furniture) that I've been waiting to receive. Three or four months is about right, so I'm not getting too anxious, but a little birdie told me it might be a week or so away so I'm getting excited about the idea of redecorating my apartment a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment