Friday, March 29, 2013

Closer...


One step closer to joining the sailing club. I had a lovely evening on the patio watching the boats race and got all ready to sign my application. The only problem is that I have no license plates, and without plates I can't have my car. And without my car I can't reach the club. So I'm holding off for now but I should be out on the water soon. Just in time too. Things are getting a bit more tense in Lagos (if you're following the Nigerian news you may have noticed) and I need to have a de-stressing option now more than ever. Happy Easter everybody, and especially to my friends and family back home. Enjoy the long weekend if you have one!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! praying for things to calm down a little bit and for you to get those license plates soon!

    ReplyDelete