Monday, September 10, 2012

One day down...

Well, I survived the first day of A-100 and I'd like to think I didn't do anything career-ending.

I did, however, learn about all the things I'm not supposed to post on my blog. So before I get too much further along in my career, there are some things I need to get off my chest.

You may have been wondering where they keep all those super secret documents at. Well let me tell you, you just take a right at XXXXXXX and then XXXXXX and it's about XXXXXXX to the secret lockbox of doom!

Or maybe you're wondering where the secretary is going to be tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I overheard in the hall XXXXXXX.

Do you know the secret to all US Foreign Policy? (It's XXXXXXXX! Explains a lot, doesn't it?)

And don't even get me started on the names, photos, and social security numbers of my fellow FSOs.


Ok, so obviously security is a serious topic, and I don't want to joke about it (too much). But luckily the rather long list of prohibited topics doesn't include the stuff I like to post. My favorite youtube videos? Still fair game. My vacation photos of questionable quality? Absolutely. Whining? All the way!!!

It's a good thing too, because I plan on sticking around. (Speaking of - I'm a little late in celebrating my 200th post and 10,000th page view. Thanks for reading!) So here's to many more mildly informative and hopefully entertaining stories from my journey. I'm glad you're along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment