Friday, August 3, 2012

September 10th

... a day that will live in infamy.

 This is the day I join my A-100 class in DC. I hope the State Department is ready for me! (I also hope they have some decent housing left.)

Even though I've known for over two years that this was coming it's still exciting to see it in writing and get my invitation letter. I'm very excited to meet another FS blogger who I've been following for years and to connect with all my Pickering buddies. And of course, to get my hands on that bid list...

Now, on to the paperwork!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice to "meet you." Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I looked at yours very quickly and I really like the pictures (haven't had a chance to read the posts yet.) Look forward to meeting you in person in September!

    ReplyDelete