Monday, July 23, 2012

Sucre (in pictures)

...and very few words.
View from the recoleta. Amazingly off balance as usual. (I should really get my eyesight looked at...)

Our hotel. Isn't it gorgeous?

Church where we accidentally walked in on a wedding (oops). Actually it happened twice this weekend. We're either very lucky or very oblivious, not sure which.

Cretacic park. Strikingly well done, especially for Bolivia. It's the home to some dinosaur footprints and several giant replicas. All they're missing are some rollercoasters.

Street. I love the old part of town, with the white buildings and the colonial architecture. I highly recommend a visit if you're in Bolivia.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos! Bolivia is definitely one place I need to get to in my travels! :D

    ReplyDelete