Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dear dropbox...

Remember that time when it was finals and you deleted every file in my dropbox folder overnight for no reason? Including my 60 page statistical analysis that took weeks? And all of my important documents that I wanted to keep safe by not storing them on my hard drive? Ha! That was a good one!

Lucky for me I didn't trust you for a minute and emailed those finals to myself too, and saved them on a USB, and left one with my attorney in case anything should happen to me...

But still, nice try.

I'm sure we'll laugh about this later.

1 comment:

  1. Never ever store important data in just one device. Have multiple back-ups, especially for those papers that are worth every sleepless night you spent writing them. Hehe. It's cool that you have everything stored in your USB. That simply means no worries and all. :)

    ReplyDelete