Friday, February 24, 2012

One big happy family

The FS blog community really is awesome. As proof, check out this awesome post by Kitty Non Grata in response to my somewhat desperate request for information about how to be a PD intern.

It's always a bit awkward reaching out to total strangers (especially since I imagine them all as high-powered, busy, and very sophisticated movers-and-shakers) but it's also a relief to see how many people in the FS are genuinely friendly and anxious to help. After all, these people are going to be my colleagues in less than a year.

So thanks KNG! If/when I ever have some amazing info to pass along I'll do so. Otherwise, I promise to pay it forward.


PS - I just got my A-100 assignment! It's a good thing they indicated in the email that it's a super secret , because otherwise I would have posted it here. Just so you know, I'm happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style of writing. It's clear that you read a lot because you provide a narrative that is compelling, transparent, and leaves the reader wanting more! I really appreciate this blog. Thank you.

    -Aspiring FSO

    ReplyDelete