Monday, November 21, 2011

Pictures!

To be honest, I have nothing much to say today. Thanksgiving is next weekend so everyone seems to be out of town and I find myself at home, writing papers and trying to organize my life.

However, this gave me the great idea to upload any pictures I might not have shared yet.

So in no particular order, here are some snapshots of my life.
1 & 2) The Marine parade at Iwo Jima memorial. I think it's on Tuesday nights, which is inconvenient, but it is a nice show. If you have time I recommend it.
3) My dog and his mouse friend.
4) The challenge coin I got from my supervisors at the internship this summer.
5) Care package my mom sent with me when I came back to DC this time. That's right, it's for making smores. Best mom ever.
6)The sign for my childhood Dairy Queen. Too nostalgic for words.
7)Reuben sandwich, it's that time of year again.
8)Pumpkin soup. Would have been less chewy if I had a blender, but still amazing.
9)Peaches and farmer's cheese. Yum.







No comments:

Post a Comment