Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shout out

I got back from the midwest earlier this week to a great surprise.

I had left my apartment in the hands of a capable fellow fellow (not sure about the grammar on this one) who needed a place to crash. His only real job was to water my plants and empty the mail box.

...but much to my delight he was basically the best house-guest ever. See this picture?


He left me an entire freezer full of crazy Polish food. I don't know what it is really, but I've tried some already and it's awesome.







Then of course there was also this stuff.


Four full bags of kitchen stuff! He even unknowingly left me a replacement for the plate I broke last month (which is good because having an odd number of plates was driving my OCD side crazy).

So yay for good house-guests!

In other news, tomorrow is my first day of classes (in my third semester of grad school, in case you are interested). I'm in five classes this semester to make up for last fall when I only took three. Wish me luck with the extra workload.

No comments:

Post a Comment