Tuesday, July 19, 2011

At least it's good for a laugh...

So, I may have mentioned that I'm working my way through Rosetta Stone French. I'm on level 3 right now, maybe a few weeks from finishing. I promise to review the program once I'm done, but for now, I just wanted to share this with you.



Translation?
"The Indian Prime Minister meets the American President."

Shameful, Rosetta Stone, just shameful.

It also leaves a lot of questions in my mind:
Why did Air Force One apparently drop the president at the terminal like a tourist?
Why is the president so young?
Why is the prime minister so young?
And for that matter, which one is which?
Are heads of state not wearing stockings any more? Because I could get behind that.
Why do they seem to be meeting in Thailand (look at the signs)
Where are the secret service in all this?

And just so you know, Rosetta Stone, a ten second google search leaves me with this: Now granted, this is not the most recent president, nor is it a picture of them meeting exactly, but you know, at least it's in the ballpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment