Friday, April 22, 2011

Because today is Friday, Friday

I've decided that I need to start posting videos more often, mostly because I'm addicted to annoying web videos and I don't always have interesting things to talk about (just being honest, sometimes grad school is kind of slow).

So, welcome to the first video of the week. I'd like to dedicate this song to my co-worker Alicia who knows everything about pop-culture and sent me the link. I may be about a month behind the times, but I'm catching up.

For the uninitiated, this is a video made by Ark Music, which (as far as I understand) will make a music video for anyone, for a small fortune. It's become a bit of a joke, but I think you'll find it strangely entertaining.

Without further ado, I give you: Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment