Monday, March 28, 2011

Google search and why it's weird

So, as far as I can tell, I write the only blog by a pickering fellow, for other fellows. In fact that's why I started the blog, because there wasn't one for me to read and it seemed like a shame. So it seems wrong (despite the fact that I'm not really in this for fame and glory and all that) that in the search results for "Pickering Fellow Blog" my blog comes up number 5, after 3 sites that look seriously sketchy and one that was written almost a year ago. Why google, why?

Proof:


*Oh, and I have occassionally searched for other blogs. But I haven't had much luck. Mostly the ones I've found have been started and quickly discontinued, but if anyone knows of another feel free to send me a link and I'll give them some press.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog's been so helpful to me, even now after I've been notified I'm a winner. I really wish there was one like this for the undergrad program so I started a blog with yours as the inspiration! I've linked to yours also. :)

    http://faf18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete