Friday, September 3, 2010

Grad School is Hard

Everyone said it would be, but I'm still a little flipped out.

I didn't think it would be hard to read a book (almost) a day. I just didn't foresee that those books might be really, really, almost unreadably...what's the diplomatic term? ... esoteric. Or maybe, dry. Anyway, I'm sure I will love grad school once I'm a little further in. And have friends. And free time. And cash.

Big plans this weekend? I have to apply to the internship state is having me do this summer (if they are making me do the internship, why do I have to apply? shouldn't I automatically be in?). And I will carve out some time to see the zoo and ride my bike because I need, need, need to get outdoors and away from these books for awhile.

Oh and state? I love my scholarship and I do want to join the foreign service, I swear. Just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment